CE Marking This mark is mandatory
With the CE-marking the manufacturer or his representative within the EU declare that the individual product is in compliance with the general safety regulations in the CE-marking directives..
We offer you a wide range of services that support the CE Marking
1. CE Marking on a product is a manufacturer's declaration that the product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislation, in practice by many of the so-called Product Directives.
Product Directives contains the "essential requirements" and/or "performance levels" and "Harmonized Standards" to which the products must conform. Harmonized Standards are the technical specifications which are established by several European standards agencies (CEN, CENELEC, etc).
2. CE Marking on a product indicates to governmental officials that the product may be legally placed on the market in their country.
3. CE Marking on a product ensures the free movement of the product within the EFTA & European Union (EU) single market (total 28 countries), and
4. CE Marking on a product permits the withdrawal of the non-conforming products by customs and enforcement/vigilance authorities.
Halal is an Arabic term, it is an object or an action which is permissible to use, according to Islamic law.
The term covers and designates not only food and drink as permissible according to Islamic law, but also all matters of daily life. Haram means the opposite-unlawful or forbidden that which the Lawgiver absolutely prohibited; anyone who engages in it is liable to incur the punishment of Allah in the Hereafter as well as a legal punishment in this world.
Halal and haram are universal terms that apply to all facets of life. However, we use these terms only in relation to food products, meat products, cosmetics, personal care products, food ingredients, and food contact materials.
The objective of the legislation HALAL is to ensure that products and services offered by an organization, to customers of Islamic practice, meet the conditions required by Islamic law.
- Ensure confidence in purchasing of products without questioning its authenticity.
- Enhance marketability of products in Muslim countries/markets
- Improve the hygiene and food quality.
CERT ID LC is an Iowa Limited Liability Company with experience in providing certification services globally. CERT ID LC was established in order to meet the demands of customers seeking third-party certification programs that could demonstrate a due-diligence approach concerning the presence of genetically modified foods.
It is an expert in traceability and segregation of GM and Non GM foods has made CERT ID LC the industry leader in Non-GM certification.
CERT ID's private brand Non GMO Standard has been used to certify soy, corn and many other grains and food types.
Non-Genetically Modified Organisms (Non-GMO)
CERT ID - The World's Leading Non-GMO Certification aim is to provide raw material producers, food and feed manufacturing industries, retailers and the final consumer.
The CERT ID Non-GMO Standard and the CERT ID EU Regulatory Compliant Standards are globally recognized standards for providing companies with confidence that their products remain GM-free.
Food and feed manufacturing operations, in response to the GM issue, tried to outrun the problem by removing or replacing raw materials and ingredients from their supply chain that could pose a potential GM risk.
Often, the outcome in moving to less functional ingredients was a reduction in perceived product quality, which neither helped the producer nor served the consumer.
If an organization wants to commercialize organic products for a particular market, to gain consumer confidence, to protect the environment from harmful products and processes, to preserve animal welfare, the Organic certification can help.
It is an accredited process for producers of organic food and other agricultural products. The primary purpose and intention of this certification is to assure quality of product and prevent fraud before sales. That is why demand for this certification is growing day by day globally.