Internal Auditor Training
Safety & Risk
Environment & Energy
Good Industry Practices
Management Systems Internal Auditor Training:
Introduction about Training:
In a world of fast-changing regulations, rapidly advancing technology and dynamic markets, it is essential to keep staff up to speed with developments in technology, standards and regulation. People who are given proper training and support in their professional development are likely to be more motivated, proud of their position and responsibilities and more skilful, knowledgeable and productive.
What is an Internal Audit (Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety and Food Safety etc.,)
An internal audit is an important component to ensuring optimal performance of a management (Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety and Food Safety etc.,) system. These audits can assist in monitoring the system and checking that the it is meeting conformance and standards. The goal of an internal audit is to gather information about the effectiveness of the (Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety and Food Safety etc.,) system.
As the name implies, an internal audit is performed by someone within the company. However, the internal auditor should be associated with a different department than that which is being audited. The idea of an internal audit can be intimidating to some employees, so it is best to present these audits in a positive light, as a tool that will lead to improvement.
Why Internal (Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety and Food Safety etc.,) audits?
- Identify areas in need of improvement
- Employee growth
- Internal feedback
- Audit report
- Preparation for external audits
What benefits these audits bring to business:
- Improves the management of internal control within the organisation
- Identifies gaps, non-conformances and areas for improvement that can be used in internal strategic planning.
- Enable the business to become process-dependent rather than person-dependent
- Identifies inefficiencies in operational activities and provides action plan/recommendation to improve the overall efficacy of procedures.
- Serves as an Early Warning System, enabling deficiencies to be identified and remediated on a timely basis (i.e. before external, regulatory or compliance audits)
- Increases accountability within the organisation.
- Satisfies the requirement of ISO management system standard
Who can be trained on (Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety and Food Safety etc.,) Internal Auditor course:
- Senior management, QA managers, Executives, Production, Maintenance, HR, legal and Commercial professionals anyone interested in Quality management system.
- Course Content:
- ISO 9001:2015 -Quality Management System Requirements;
- Auditing principles;
- Audit Terminology;
- Audit methodology;
- Auditing techniques;
- Responsibility of auditors, Auditee and auditee management;
- Audit Checklist preparation, planning an internal audit
- Conducting an audit, NC writing, Correction and Corrective actions,
- Audit reporting.
All successful participants will be issued with a valid certificate of Internal Auditor
- Guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2011
- Application of auditing guidelines to ISO 9001:2015
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing audit and follow-up.
Different standards covered:
- ISO 9001: 2015-QMS, 2. IATF 16949:2016-Automotive QMS, 3.ISO 14001:2015-EMS,
- ISO 22000:2005-FSMS, 5. ISO 27001:2013-ISMS & 6.ISO 45001:2018, 7. ISO 50001: 2018-EnMS,
- ISO 17025:2017 –Lab QMS