ISO 14001 Certification
Safety & Risk
Environment & Energy
Good Industry Practices
ISO 14001 Certification Consulting Services
ISO 14001 Certification can address the fallowing Concerns Awareness of environmental problems is growing in most countries and it is believed that current development patterns cannot be sustained in the long term. Governments are increasingly enacting legislation aimed at protecting the environment, and customers are requiring their suppliers to incorporate best practices and demonstrate compliance with environmental requirements.
What is ISO 14001 Certification
This ISO 14001 Certification sets out the criteria for an environmental management system. It provides a framework that a company or organization can follow to set up an effective environmental management system.
It can be used by any organization regardless its activity or sector.
This standard can provide assurance to company management and employees as well as external stakeholders that environmental impact is being measured and improved.
Why to have ISO 14001 Certification
- Meet the company’s legal requirements and environmental impact.
- ISO 14001 Certification helps in Keeping the measurable objectives and targets to reduce environmental impact and be in legal compliance.
- Gaining the support for an EMS from the company’s leadership.
- Communicating and sharing the objectives, targets and results with both the internal and external stakeholders.
Benefits of ISO 14001 Certification
Organizations and companies find that using the standard helps them to:
- ISO 14001 Certification Helps in Improved control and management of emissions, effluents and wastes;
- avoidance and safe handling of hazardous or potentially polluting materials;
- reduction in generated wastes;
- energy efficiency improvements and cost savings;
- conservation of natural resources, including water, land and precious minerals;
- a comprehensive approach to satisfying legal and other requirements;
- operational efficiency and cost savings;
- pursuing environmental initiatives that are aligned with business priorities.
- increased profitability, better access to markets and improved relationships with stakeholders (e.g. customers, regulators, investors, insurers, neighbors).
ISO 14001 Certification Standard applicable to
Organizations of all kinds which are concerned with achieving and demonstrating sound environmental management system, performance by controlling the impacts of their activities, products and services on the environment, which include manufacturing like Cement, Steel, Pharma, Chemical, Food Processing etc., and service industries likes Construction, ETP service providers and Software service providers.
Our ISO 140001 Certification Consulting approach:
- Gap Analysis: Assessment of existing management system practices against the ISO 14001 Certification standard requirements.
- Project Plan: Prepare ISO 14001 Certification implementation project plan based on the time lines looking for;
- Orientation Training: Top/Senior Management orientation on selected standard requirements and implementation action plans preparation;
- Developing different levels of documentation ( Tier 1-3/4): Identification of processes required for the products produced and services provided; External and internal issues affecting the business, interested parties needs and expectations, Framing draft quality policy, organizational objectives, role, responsibility and authority, various risks affecting and opportunities arises, functional and system procedures, different implementation formats and checklists;
- System Implementation: Implementation of the ISO 14001 Certification management system as per the developed documentation;
- Company-wide Training: Training on detailed clause wise requirements and relating them to their departments and Internal audit.
- Internal Audits: Periodic assessment of system implementation and corrective actions.
- Pre assessment: Initial audit by Certifying agency, and, implementation of corrective actions.
- Final Assessment: Certification audit by the Certifying agency and recommendation for certification.