National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) is a Constituent Board of Quality Council of India. NABL has been established with the objective to provide the Government, Industry Associations, and Industry in general with a scheme for third-party assessment of the quality and technical competence of testing and calibration laboratories.
In order to achieve this objective, NABL provides laboratory accreditation services to laboratories that are performing tests/calibrations in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025:2017 for testing laboratories.
2.What is ISO 17025: 2017- Laboratory Quality Management System
ISO/IEC 17025 is an international standard for testing and calibration laboratories. It was established with the aim of offering quality and improving the processes within laboratories. ISO/IEC 17025 has two key clauses; Management Requirements which are associated with the performance and efficiency of the Quality Management System inside the laboratory, and Technical Requirements which focus on the competencies of employees, testing methodology, equipment, and the test and calibration results.
3.Why ISO 17025: 2017-Laboratory Management System?
- Demonstrates your commitment to implement the requirements of this standard;
- Enable to become technically proficient and produce accurate test and calibration data;
- Able to increase your job opportunities because there are many large laboratory companies that will value your comprehensive knowledge as a professional in this field;
- Win contracts as certified professionals and laboratories, as the majority of customers prefer to receive services from certified labs;
- Enabling to maximize your earning potential.
What benefits of ISO/IEC 17025 Laboratory Management System brings to business:
- Improve your reputation
- Create new business connections
- Gain competitive advantage
- Increase laboratory effectiveness
- Gain access to more contracts for testing and calibration
- Offer proficiency on improving work processes
- Offer more reliable and efficient lab testing and results
- Achieve customer reliability
Testing Laboratories in the following disciplines: Chemical, Biological, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Fluid Flow, Forensic, Non-Destructive (NDT), Photometry, Radiological, Diagnostic Radiology QA Testing, Software & IT System