In-house and Open house Training Programs:
- Management Systems Internal Auditor;
- 5S Internal Auditor;
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt;
- Safety Awareness trainings.
Management Systems ( ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 & ISO 22000 etc.,) Internal Auditor Training:
- Introduction about Training:
In a world of fast-changing regulations, rapidly advancing technology and dynamic markets, it is essential to keep staff up to speed with developments in technology, standards and regulation. People who are given proper training and support in their professional development are likely to be more motivated, proud of their position and responsibilities and more skilful, knowledgeable and productive.
- What is an Internal Audit (Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety and Food Safety etc.,)
An internal audit is an important component to ensuring optimal performance of a management (Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety and Food Safety etc.,) system. These audits can assist in monitoring the system and checking that the it is meeting conformance and standards. The goal of an internal audit is to gather information about the effectiveness of the (Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety and Food Safety etc.,) system.
As the name implies, an internal audit is performed by someone within the company. However, the internal auditor should be associated with a different department than that which is being audited. The idea of an internal audit can be intimidating to some employees, so it is best to present these audits in a positive light, as a tool that will lead to improvement.
- Why Internal (Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety and Food Safety etc.,) audits?
- Identify areas in need of improvement
- Employee growth
- Internal feedback
- Audit report
- Preparation for external audits
- What benefits these audits bring to business:
- Improves the management of internal control within the organisation
- Identifies gaps, non-conformances and areas for improvement that can be used in internal strategic planning.
- Enable the business to become process-dependent rather than person-dependent
- Identifies inefficiencies in operational activities and provides action plan/recommendation to improve the overall efficacy of procedures.
- Serves as an Early Warning System, enabling deficiencies to be identified and remediated on a timely basis (i.e. before external, regulatory or compliance audits)
- Increases accountability within the organisation.
- Satisfies the requirement of ISO management system standard
- Who can be trained on (Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety and Food Safety etc.,) Internal Auditor course:
- Senior management, QA managers, Executives, Production, Maintenance, HR, legal and Commercial professionals anyone interested in Quality management system.
- ISO 9001:2015/ISO 14001, ISO 45001/ISO 22000 Management System Requirements;
- Auditing principles;
- Audit Terminology;
- Audit methodology;
- Auditing techniques;
- Responsibility of auditors, Auditee and auditee management;
- Audit Checklist preparation, planning an internal audit
- Conducting an audit, NC writing, Correction and Corrective actions,
- Audit reporting.
All successful participants will be issued with a valid certificate of Internal Auditor
- Guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2011
- Application of auditing guidelines to ISO 9001:2015
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing audit and follow-up.
Different standards covered:
- ISO 9001: 2015-QMS, 2. IATF 16949:2016-Automotive QMS, 3.ISO 14001:2015-EMS,
- ISO 22000:2018-FSMS, 5. ISO 27001:2013-ISMS & 6.ISO 45001:2018, 7. ISO 50001: 2018-EnMS,
- ISO 17025:2017 –Lab QMS.
2.Introduction to Certified 5S Internal Auditor:
5S traditionally looked as housekeeping technique. Very few organizations like Toyota used 5S beyond just housekeeping. If implemented with right spirit a true 5S eliminate most of the quality and delivery issues from the root and create a foundation for business excellence journey. Over and above 5S can be used to create improvement and team culture in the organization.
- Course Content:
- 5S tool or culture
- Traditional 5S vs Applied 5S
- Red tag strategy
- Labelling and storage strategy
- SEISO -Cleaning with meaning
- Standards manual
- Strategies for sustaining 5S
- Introduction to 5S Standard (SSAOE-A5S)
- Traits of good 5S auditor
- 4 stages of audit
- Audit planning
- Audit checklist
- Do’s and Don’t’s during audit
- Audit reporting
- Root cause analysis and closing NC’s
- Auditing exercise
- Test and certification
- Understand and implement Applied 5S in his/her organization
- Educate his/her peers and subordinates on benefits of Applied 5S
- Apply visual methods to recognize abnormalities immediately
- Transform culture in his /her work area and become a role model
- Achieve Productivity, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety improvements
- Create a Stress-free workplace.
- Reduce Fire-fightings in daily management
- Who can attend:
Professional who are passionate about 5S and continual improvement, 5S champions, Facilitators, 5S core team members and zone leaders.
All successful participants will be issued with a valid certificate of Certified 5S internal auditor.
1.Introduction to Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt:
LSS Yellow belt Is a professional who is well versed in the foundational elements of the Lean Six Sigma Methodology, who leads limited improvement projects and / or serves as a team member as a part of more complex improvement projects lead by a Certified Green Belt or Certified Black Belt. A LSS Yellow Belt understands how to implement, perform, interpret and apply Lean Six Sigma in a skilled yet limited.
- Lean & Six Sigma Overview
- COPQ (Cost of Poor Quality)
- MAIC methodology introduction
Introduction to DEFINE Phase
- Problem selection and scoping tools
- Team formation, definition of roles and responsibilities
- Problem and SMART Goal statements, Project Charter creation
Introduction to MEASURE Phase
- SIPOC and “As Is” Process Mapping
- Introduction to 7 Wastes
- Introduction to Basic Statistics
- Use of Excel
- Measurement Systems Analysis
- Process Capability study and Analysis, Sigma Level Calculation
- Basic 7 Tools of QC
Introduction to ANALYZE phase
- Qualitative tools – C&E diagram, 5 Why analysis
- Graphical Techniques
- Lean Value Stream Mapping
- Introduction to Statistical Analysis
Introduction to IMPROVE phase
- Solution priority Matrix
- 5S and Kaizens
- Lean tools – QCO /SMED & Kanban
Introduction to CONTROL phase
- Control Charts – Attribute and Variable
- Mistake Proofing (Poka-Yoke)
- Control Plans
- Case Studies
- Project Guidelines
- Who can attend this program:
Professional working any manufacturing or service sector are eligible. Supervisors, Engineers, Asst Managers and Managers, who is interested to solve industry problems.
All successful participants will be issued with a valid certificate of Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
1.Introduction to Safety Training:
Most of the accidents occur due to lack of knowledge and skills. We can avoid such work place incidents if the employees are made aware of the hazards and trained on the precautions.
Smartedge can provide a variety of in-house training courses covering a wide range safety concerns and issues faced by various sectors.
Industry specific training modules are designed and conducted as per the customer needs.
- Behavioural Based Safety (BBS) Assessment, training & Implementation
- Defensive driving & road safety;
- Risk Assessment;
- Comprehensive project & construction safety;
- World Class safety & Modern safety practices;
- Safety culture work shop
- Reduce workplace stress;
- Use tools appropriately;
- Wear the right safety equipment’s;
- PTW (Hot work, Working at height, Confined space, Electrical, General);
- PSM all 14 Elements, Electrical Safety & LOTO;
- Foreign Object Debris (FOD);
- Emergency preparedness, Marshals & MOCK-DRILL;
- PPE & Safety Equipment (Importance, usage & Validation);
- Understanding NFPA;
- Incident Reporting & Investigation;
- Fire Safety (Active & Passive);
- Height work Safety (Scaffolding/Ladder);
- PIV Safety (Forklift, Crane);
- Excavation and Trenching Safety;
- Electro Static Discharge (ESD);
- Lab Safety;
- Travel Safety & Basic First-Aid;
- Hazardous Chemical Safety (handling, usage & disposal);
- HAZCHEM, MSDS & TREM Card;
- HAZOP, HIRA & HARA;
- HAZID & Hazard Communication;
- SMPV Safety;
- JHA / JSA;
- Driving & Road Safety;
- Hazard Communication;
- Industrial Hygiene;
- Transport Safety;
- Contractor Safety Management;
- Chauffeur & Security;
- Heat Stress Management;
- Welding & cutting safety;
- Incident investigation / Accident history
- What are the benefits of imparting training:
- Reduce Accidents and Injuries;
- To retain talent by creating confidence;
- Make team more productive
- Protect from litigation and reputation;
- To save money;
- Reduce Stress;
- Encourage communication.
5. Who require Safety Training:
Managers, Supervisors and workers, it includes everybody in the organization.